Saturday, March 19, 2016

Carter is 6



My sweet, sweet boy, my favourite son....where do I begin? Your teacher told me "I wish I had 100 Carter's in my class" and I can believe it. You just make life easier, and you have definitely taken on that role in our family as well. Your easy going, pleasing nature is exactly what our estrogen fuelled house needs. Your sisters and I are a lot to handle. We are well aware of this, we kinda can't help it sometimes. Ask your dad, he will fill you in. But your calm, sweet nature creates a balance. You seriously are the kindest, smartest, funniest boy I know. You love Minecraft, Star Wars, white bread, Mini-Wheats, peanut butter and jam with no strawberries, and your number one love is still basketball. We had some friends come play at the church for your birthday and you were pleased as could be. You live your life with integrity, just like your dad. If there is a rule, you feel the need to follow it, you can't tell a lie, you are the first one out of the 5 of us who suggests changing the radio station when a song with suggestive lyrics is on. You love to watch TV, and your ultimate dream would be to get a tablet for your birthday and your twin cousins are advocating on your behalf daily, but I'm still holding out. Maybe in a couple years. But only because I love you too much and I wanna see those baby blues staring at us and not a screen. You'll understand one day xo

Happy birthday my beautiful Mama's boy, I love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment