Thursday, March 17, 2016
My Claire
Here comes a birthday letter that is long overdue....
Well my darling girl, you are officially 4 years old. As I sit to type this, I don't even know where to begin. How do I sum up someone in a few sentences who is larger than life itself? I'll try though.
My Claire, you have been the most hilarious addition to our lives, and continue to make us bust up laughing daily. You have so much personality that needs reigned in at times, but it keeps us entertained. You love life and often bring excitement and enthusiasm to situations that would otherwise be very boring. You love to laugh and be silly. You are always up for a good time. You love to dance, and your little "shimmy" makes me laugh out loud every time. You run into ballet and jazz every Tuesday and never want to leave.
You are almost ready to start school. You are so excited to be with your brother and sister, but totally bummed that you don't get to take a bus. You continue to LOVE all things dairy, cheese, and especially yogurt. You call greek yogurt "Daddy Yogurt", you love all things Frozen, Sophia the First and Disney. You love to sing, you enjoy your own company and you love everyone you meet. You are the friendliest and most outgoing of all of us and you make friends everywhere you go.
I love you my sweet Claire. You love your family, you love to eat and you love Jesus. You are my kinda girl and I can't wait to watch your life unfold.
Love Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment