The day this little beauty was born was pure joy for her Daddy and me. We wanted a little baby more than anything in the world, and when it took longer than we thought, I was worried I may never be a mother. But then we had our Chloe, our darling, smart, funny, oh so wise little Chloe, and we were so happy we thought we might burst. She made me a mother, and for that, I am truly grateful.
This beautiful little soul teaches me something everyday. She is so kind, so thoughtful and I am just so happy she is actually here and she is actually mine! How great is that? What a blessing to be her parents
Happy Birthday baby!
Happy Birthday baby!
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him" - 1 Samuel 1:27
A birthday letter for you my darling girl..... I can't even express how wonderful, smart, caring, kind and compassionate you are. You are a leader in our family, as well as with your friends. You love making up games, "shows" and giving direction, but mostly you lead with example. You are a true peacemaker when things get crazy around here. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with all your amazing skills in the future. You love nature, weird books about bugs, making Claire laugh, The Next Step (and other obnoxious Disney channel shows that we "discuss" often) but your favourite show right now is "Chopped", you ask me to watch it all the time. You love all kinds of food, raspberries, cookies, cheese but especially "pork beef" which is really just pulled pork on a bun, but I think it's so cute you call it that so I never correct you. You still swim like a fish and will start Level 7 next week. You LOVE your friends and especially your family. Any activity involving grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins is your favourite.
I love how generous you are, you would quite literally give anyone the shirt off your back. Carter looks to you and follows most things you do, which makes my job as a mother so much easier because you are almost always choosing the well and leading him in the right direction.
Just before I went into the hospital, Daddy gave me a blessing in the red chair at our old house, and I remember him so clearly saying you would be born with a strong testimony that would stay strong throughout your life. You have a mature belief and connection to God. You are able to recognize the spirit and you love to share spiritual experiences you've had. In Palmyra you asked for a journal and you copied the articles of faith from a card onto the first pages of your new journal, and like always, Carter chose to do the same as you. You brought it to Indiana and put a picture of the temple in it from your primary teacher there. You pray sincerely and you have such a good heart.
For these things and a million other ones, I love you xo
A birthday letter for you my darling girl..... I can't even express how wonderful, smart, caring, kind and compassionate you are. You are a leader in our family, as well as with your friends. You love making up games, "shows" and giving direction, but mostly you lead with example. You are a true peacemaker when things get crazy around here. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with all your amazing skills in the future. You love nature, weird books about bugs, making Claire laugh, The Next Step (and other obnoxious Disney channel shows that we "discuss" often) but your favourite show right now is "Chopped", you ask me to watch it all the time. You love all kinds of food, raspberries, cookies, cheese but especially "pork beef" which is really just pulled pork on a bun, but I think it's so cute you call it that so I never correct you. You still swim like a fish and will start Level 7 next week. You LOVE your friends and especially your family. Any activity involving grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins is your favourite.
I love how generous you are, you would quite literally give anyone the shirt off your back. Carter looks to you and follows most things you do, which makes my job as a mother so much easier because you are almost always choosing the well and leading him in the right direction.
Just before I went into the hospital, Daddy gave me a blessing in the red chair at our old house, and I remember him so clearly saying you would be born with a strong testimony that would stay strong throughout your life. You have a mature belief and connection to God. You are able to recognize the spirit and you love to share spiritual experiences you've had. In Palmyra you asked for a journal and you copied the articles of faith from a card onto the first pages of your new journal, and like always, Carter chose to do the same as you. You brought it to Indiana and put a picture of the temple in it from your primary teacher there. You pray sincerely and you have such a good heart.
For these things and a million other ones, I love you xo



No comments:
Post a Comment