Lots to post about Easter....first some things happening that I don't want to forget....
Claire growls. It's hilarious.
Carter thinks "tuna" is the funniest word ever and uses it in the wrong context all the time. I don't think he even knows what tuna actually is.
Carter quoting Willy Wonka was a big hit at my parents on Easter Sunday:
"What business ya in Salt?"
"Nuts"
I have ran on my treadmill almost everyday for a month. And I love it. Thank goodness for Toy Story 3 or I would never be able to.
Matt thought Darryl was killed by a semi-truck when they were meeting for a bike ride...long story
Property taxes went WAY up for us....a big annoyance these days.
I have a re-newed love for Celine Dion thanks to Mandy, and it makes my life better.
I need to see her Vegas show before I die...or when I"m finished nursing. Either one.
Darryl has lost 15 pounds from riding his bike. He is doing so good. I am so proud he is doing this Ride for The Cure with his brother who beat cancer.
Chloe is hilarious as always, for some reason she puts a "b" in front of a few words and Char thinks it is the greatest thing in the world. When she was here for a visit I bought whole wheat croissants. "I hate these binssants Char"
I'm planning to record "Good Night My Angel" a lullaby written by Billy Joel that I love and that I have sang to them a million times. Darryl was so excited I mentioned the idea that he went ahead and bought studio time, now I just need to get over my fear of actually doing it.
Chlo had her first pedicure with Kelly and I in Aliston the other day. She was so cute, I wish I had the camera. SHe thought she had died and gone to heaven.
General COnference was amazing, I don't know why I never blogged about that, but it was fabulous. We had 24 people here to watch on the Saturday and it was really fun.
It's snowing...........
No comments:
Post a Comment