Monday, November 7, 2011

Things that make me laugh

Chloe to Claire: Hiiiiii my daaaaarling

Chloe to Carter: Hey Big Boy!

Carter to Claire: Hiiii Baby Dare!

Chole to Claire: Are you so hungry my darling? Want me to feed you? I can't I don't have any booties! (in a really cute sing-song voice)

Me to Chlo: You can have an oreo or a fruit snack for dessert
Chlo to Me: I already had both, I don't know what you're going to do with me Mom

Me to Chlo: Why do you have to be on top of me all day Chlo?
Chlo to me: Because I just love you Mom! (in a really frustrated voice)

Carter to me: Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy (in a low voice)
Me to Carter: Tarter Tarter Tarter Tarter (I don't know why we do this, but we do it all the time, it started months ago and I really love it, I don't know why, I guess cause it's like our own little inside joke)

Chloe constantly to no one in particular: Shake your booty, shake your booty, shake your budha budha buhda

Darryl to me (and sometimes Carter tries really hard to say it too) at least a couple times a day: Can you Garlic Ranch Blast me now? (it's a joke from SNL) It makes me laugh out loud every time, even when Darryl sends it in a text

Chlo to me about Claire: Her is so cute Mom, I'm so glad her is in our family

Darryl to Chlo: Why don't you listen to me?
Chlo to Darryl: I don't know what's wrong with me today Daddy

Carter all day long: I get more cars

Charlotte to Chloe: You split juice all over you Chlo
Chloe to Charlotte: Mom's gonna friggin kill me (I'll obviously have to stop using that word asap)

No comments:

Post a Comment