Even though Halloween is my very LEAST favourite holiday and I am soooo glad that it is over, I have to admit, I could just eat my kids up when they are in costume, they are so dang cute. Chlo couldn't say "cheerleader", Carter hated his giraffe hood and was grumpy all day, Claire hasn't pooped in 2 days and was fussy, but I was still loving them practicing their "trick or treat" and when their dad brought them inside after a whole 10 houses they were THRILLED to dump their bags and check out their candy. Luckily they didn't notice I pitched a lot of their candy in the garbage while they were sleeping and just left them a couple things each, and they seemed very satisfied with the whole thing. With a pre-school party and a birthday party the same day as well, they were pooped and we didn't make it to Bradford as planned, but all and all it was a great night.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Happy Halloween!
Even though Halloween is my very LEAST favourite holiday and I am soooo glad that it is over, I have to admit, I could just eat my kids up when they are in costume, they are so dang cute. Chlo couldn't say "cheerleader", Carter hated his giraffe hood and was grumpy all day, Claire hasn't pooped in 2 days and was fussy, but I was still loving them practicing their "trick or treat" and when their dad brought them inside after a whole 10 houses they were THRILLED to dump their bags and check out their candy. Luckily they didn't notice I pitched a lot of their candy in the garbage while they were sleeping and just left them a couple things each, and they seemed very satisfied with the whole thing. With a pre-school party and a birthday party the same day as well, they were pooped and we didn't make it to Bradford as planned, but all and all it was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Funniest comment from a trick-or-treating parent: "I love Halloween, it's over in one day and I don't have to drive for hours visiting with family I don't want to see trying to make small talk about nascar."
ReplyDelete