
"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."
-- Author Unknown
Tonight I was lucky enough to have some photos done by the talented Gillian, a local photographer here in Orangeville. I have admired her work for a long time, and it was nice to finally meet and chat with her. It was such a beautiful night, we went to the lake and took some shots in the water, and even though I was up to almost my waist I wasn't cold. The sun and the fall colours were so beautiful, it was all very zen for me, and I don't have many moments like that where I have that kind of at one with nature/creating life/isn't this magical kind of a feeling, but I did, and it was great. I have only seen one shot, and it was beautiful, but honestly they could all be terrible and I wouldn't care. The whole experience was just very peaceful. I had shed a few tears this morning at my 38 week ultra sound because Miss Claire is feet down with the cord around her ankles, so I may have to have a planned c-section, which was not in my plans at all. But you know what? I have a healthy baby that will be in my arms in a matter of days, and after tonight, I just feel like that in itself is such a blessing, God is so good, what a privilege to carry a healthy child, and I really don't mind that much how she gets here at all.
Beautiful picture Heather! I can't wait to see more! xo
ReplyDelete