Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Chloé, my love, can't believe you are three....


My Dearest Chloé,
I don't know when n you ever became a toddler, never mind a real, full blown KID!!! Three is too old, and I don't like it, you are far from a baby now my little lady, but you will always be my baby. You are so big and smart. You are quiet and shy at times, and other times you are loud and hilarious. I love the combination. Right now you LOVE swimming. You put your water wings on and off you go, you jumped off the diving board into 9 feet of water the other day at Judy's pool with no fear. You love your babies, your strollers and PACKING your purses/bags/suitcases/lunchboxes/grocery bags with all your "stuff"(I was the same way when I was little, your Gran has some many pictures of me with all my bags lined up behind me) You love your Ava, and you ask to play with her every day. You love your babies and babas and cradle at Gran's, and making chocolate chip cookies with Nana. Everyone stops to tell me how beautiful you are, and how sweet your curls are. You are so tall, people think you are older than you are. I sometimes expect too much from you too, for your young age of three, so I'm working on that. You are such a good sister, I knew you would be because you have always been so compassionate, but as you get older and talk more, you really are so kind and caring, especially to Carter (except when he steals your stroller) I can't wait to see you with baby Claire in a few weeks. You are so excited to have a sister. You love to sing these days, this is new for you, and I love it. Nephi's Courage, I am a child of God and Follow the prophet mostly There are a few sentences you blend into one quick word and it makes us laugh Daddy loves how you say "Ihaveanotheroneplease?" and my personal favourite is "kseeyalaterloveyoubye" Now that Daddy is home in the evenings, you always ask for him to put you to bed and sing the "Jesus"one (Jesus once was a little child) and tickle your back. You love hamburgers, rasberries, freezies and any kind of dip.

So Happy Birthday my love, I just adore you. You still are stuck to me like glue, and I still don't mind. I hope you always will be. My sweet babe, my first born, I love you so much. You made me a mother, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment