Monday, July 18, 2011

Chlo's Princess Party



















I LOVE birthday parties, but this year I was just too tired/sick/pregnant to get super into this year, but I still wanted it to be super special for her. We just did family and close friends in the backyard and it was a ton of fun. Nice and relaxed, the weather warmed up in the afternoon, we bbq'd and just enjoy the day. I think she loved it too. I always stress about it before hand, Darryl and I always say after the party, "Wow that was so great everyone being together, wasn't it? Ryan and Laina and the boys slept over afterwards, our friend Matt who couldn't make it, came over around 10 that night and we had a lot of fun. The next day Kim and her boys and Darryl's parents came over after church and ate all the leftovers, it was kind of like the party that just kept going, all in all it was fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment