So many things I love right now:
-I'm going to have a tiny baby again very soon
-My house is clean
-How excited Chlo is for her princess birthday party this weekend. It is so cute. She keeps wanting to "check" on her pinata and princess plates and cups I'm storing in the basement
-Carter's "Hi" it is so cute it seriously kills me, and he says it every time he walks in the room, plus I am loving his daily phone conversations with my mum, it's hilarious.
-ADELE!!!!!!! Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep are on repeat at our house
-The fact that I only have 4 days of work left till summer
-The fact that re-doing our mortgage is saving us a ton of money on interest and I am no longer worried about being off on Mat leave very soon.
-That almost my entire family and in-law family will be here on Saturday
There are also a few things I hate:
-All this rain stopping us from finishing outdoor projects that I wanted to have done by this weekend for the party
-All the paperwork, phone calls and gathering of documents to re-do our mortgage
-Heartburn and sore back
-Carter's random barfing/diarrhea all week
All things considered though, life is pretty good.
Random barfing/diarrhea... yuck-a-do!!
ReplyDelete