Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wow, my 100th post...



Wish I had some earth shattering news to share for this one, but the latest around here is Chlo is in a big girl bed. I fell in love with this bedding for her more than a year ago, so I was so excited to finally use it. I love buying bedding. It's one of the main reasons I'm so excited to find out what this baby is on Friday so I can go buy crib bedding. I think something lilac and black if it's a girl, green and black if it's a boy. Anyways, back to what I was saying, after looking for hours on kijij for a white bed with no luck, we settled for an old twin bed from my mom's house and a beautiful white wicker headboard that belonged to my sister-in-law. Chloé loves it, and so far so good. All though last night she did come downstairs while Darryl and I were eating pizza and watching The Amazing Race and said "Hi Guys! I love this movie!"

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys I love this movie? HILARIOUS! haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! Wow, how did I miss the sneaking-out-of-bed stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahahaha oh Chloe! Pretty room heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - 100 posts! Chloe is so hilarious, and I love her pink big girl room with the gorgeous chandelier. I can't wait to decorate my baby girl's room like that!

    ReplyDelete