Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lucky in Love


I have a million things in my head to blog from the holidays, Chloé's first day of school, lots, and I will. But the whole reason I write this is to keep a record, and right now I just feel like putting it on the record how much I love my Baby. Not my little babies, I mean my main man, my number one, my hubby. It's just one of those mushy days where my heart is so full of love for him I could bust. I know some of you out there know exactly what I"m talking about.

He really is the greatest blessing in my life. He melts my heart with his kindness not just to me, but to others. I don't need to list the million reasons I love him, or even be specific about the past few weeks and how especially amazing he has been to me and the kids and others, he wouldn't want me to post all those things, but I am so lucky to have him. I know it's only been 9 days, but 2011 has been the best year yet because of him. I am so glad he's mine.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are just the cutest things EVER! This totally made me smile. I love it and you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... young love.. bahah. You are the cutest Heather! xoxo

    ReplyDelete