On 1/1/11 my little man took his first couple of steps. We were at my mum's for supper and he thought it was finally time after 14 months to take a couple steps. He was so cute. He loves to be sneaky and he thought my mum and I weren't looking, and we he caught us watching, he laughed and laughed. January 3rd my little teeny ensy wensy baby girl started pre-school. I was so proud of her little two and a half year old self. She was so excited to go. She just loved that silly lunch bag, and she thought it was so great that she got to stay there all by herself. It helps A LOT that her pre-school teachers are her Nana and her nursery leader from church, so there were no separation anxiety there. She really loved it and I'm really glad she did. Even as I sit here I can here her upstairs saying "the giggling pig says iii"
Monday, January 10, 2011
First day of school and Carter finally walks
On 1/1/11 my little man took his first couple of steps. We were at my mum's for supper and he thought it was finally time after 14 months to take a couple steps. He was so cute. He loves to be sneaky and he thought my mum and I weren't looking, and we he caught us watching, he laughed and laughed. January 3rd my little teeny ensy wensy baby girl started pre-school. I was so proud of her little two and a half year old self. She was so excited to go. She just loved that silly lunch bag, and she thought it was so great that she got to stay there all by herself. It helps A LOT that her pre-school teachers are her Nana and her nursery leader from church, so there were no separation anxiety there. She really loved it and I'm really glad she did. Even as I sit here I can here her upstairs saying "the giggling pig says iii"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment