Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Small Update
Snowing like crazy, 2 snow days this week already and it's only Wednesday. 2 kids with croup, not fun, poor things can't breathe. Darryl has the flu.Chloé is talking up a storm. She love raspberries and the "tiger" cereal. She has loved the Christmas preparations this year soooo much. Carter will walk any day now I am sure of it. If he does it next Wednesday he will be the exact same age as Chloé was when she took her first steps. His favorite words right now are Mama and Uh-oh. Choo Choo is another one he uses often in the right context. Darryl is insanely busy at work, I feel like a bit of a widow some nights, but it's nice to know that even though I haven't spent much time with him, my kids spend every morning with him. I feel like I make a new Christmas To-Do list everyday and try my darndest to finish it, but I'm almost ready. I am sad our stake Christmas Choir is over, the performances were so beautiful and the past 10 weeks rehearsing have been so fun. We have the best stake choir director. I was asked to sing a song called "Holy Child" that I was going to refuse because it was totally out of my range, but I remember a few years back when I was asked to play a flute piece with the choir that I felt was way too difficult and the Lord really assisted me beyond own my capabilities, and the same was true for this song, so I am so glad I did it, even if it wasn't perfect. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment