Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Carter's Birthday Party










I have gotten a little behind in my blogging, so here is a quick update from Carter's birthday party on Oct 17th....

I LOVE planning my kids' birthday parties, and this one was no different. I love the look on their faces when you have decorated the house, or when they eat their cake and open their presents, it's all magical for me. And I love celebrating that they have lived a whole 365 days more. We did a Thomas the Train theme this year. Carter slept for a almost half of it, but we still had a lot of fun. We just had immediate family this time, which was still about 30 people. It was just a really fun, relaxed day. We had cider, blue koolaid punch, 2 kinds of soup, pulled pork on a bun, salads galore and for dessert, caramel apple crisp, stawberry rhubarb pie an of course cake. I loved the entired day and I hope my boy will look back and know he was really loved by his family. Love you Tarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment