Dear Carter, (aka sweetest most beautiful blue eyed boy around)
Oh my darling, where do I begin? Your mama is going to do better to keep you closer and safer. You are on the move. Whether it's your hand getting stuck in the VCR, flipping your bouncy chair, getting accidentally choked by your overly loving sister or someone bumping their cart into you at Target, you seemed to be getting hurt a lot lately and I am sorry. I felt like you were having a streak of weird, fluke incidents and then this happened:
Who ever put your crib together when we moved didn't do it quite right, and when mama heard a crash during nap time she nearly had a heart attack. You fell out. You were sad, but not hurt. Thank heavens. You poor, sweet precious thing, that could've been a lot worse. It is my job to protect you from the universe and I am resolving to do a better job of it.
Love your Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment