Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Day of Birth my Claire Bear!

My Sweetest Claire Bear, my goodness, I can't believe you are five. I can remember the day you were born like it was yesterday my angel. You were so tiny, feminine and beautiful, always in lavender and always content. I had so clue how feisty, strong and independent you would grow up to be. I love it. Daddy and I always say our lives would be so boring with out you. You have had such a great start to the school year at I love that you have settled in better this year. You are hilarious and you keep us all laughing constantly. You have the most expressive, beautiful brown eyes and you always say please and thank you. You LOVE to eat! You never stop and everyone always asks me where you put it all. Auntie Sarah texted me a picture of you eating Chinese food and her house the other because she couldn't believe that you ate 5 huge chicken balls! You are sweet and kind and always speak your mind and you love to say prayers, sing along with the radio and you still come sleep with us every night. I hope you have the best year ahead of you my darling! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment