Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Carter Boy!

My Carter Boy, how is the world are you 7!? We love your sweet spirit in our home. You really make life easier around here. The teachers were joking in the staff room with me that "Carter Regimbal is perfect" and they are pretty accurate (although your sisters might disagree) You are a hard worker, a rule follower, a good listener and a kind soul. You are smart and love to learn. Things come easily for you, but even when they don't, you preserver until you accomplish what you want and I love that about you. You still have a pretty limited diet, mini wheats, cucumber, gingersnaps and chocolate milk are still at the top of the list for you and you rarely eat what I make for dinner, hopefully that will change one day! You love basketball, you are a great skater and a really good friend. You love your primary teach Uncle Matt and you love WWE wrestling I love you my sweet boy, keep on showin' us all up, it inspires me to try harder. Love Mom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment