Monday, September 26, 2016

My Chloe, Happy 8th Birthday my love








Well my darling daughter, I don't even know where to begin. This year you have turned eight years old and I can hardly believe it. You are so mature and beautiful and compassionate and smart. You are kind and sweet and funny. You would love me to let you wear mascara everyday. You love when I straighten your hair. You love to craft, dance and watch Full House. You love to stay up late. YOu are a kind and compassionate friend. You are so excited to go to Activity Day Girls. You are good at anything you do, and you want to do everything. You love God. You love your brother and sister. I really wish that I could be more like you. You bring a peace to our home that is so calming. When you are home, everything seems so balanced. Your sweet and sensitive spirit shone through at your baptism. Your tender feelings were at the surface on that wonderful day. Your maturity and the pure joy you felt made me so happy. Your confirmation mentioned keeping your faith strong and having a happy life in the gospel. It mentioned being an example to your family and staying close to your Heavenly Father. An awesome moment for me this summer was when you leaned over to me in the Celestial room in the Philadelphia temple and said you were feeling the same thing you felt on your baptism day.   I couldn't be more proud of you my darling. I will continue to hope that I can be more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment