I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but my girls listen to this on repeat and sing it over and over these days. Plus they want to play it for anyone who comes through our front door. I haven't decided how I feel about it.
Can’t remember Malibu without you,
Your smiling face, not a hair out of place, you’re a dream come true,
It was fate on our first date
When we matched perfectly
You’re more than an accessory to me…
Chorus:
Everybody needs a Ken,
Now and then,
To hold on to,
Everybody needs a Ken,
He’s a friend,
You can talk to,
Take a ride in the Cabriolet,
Everything’s gonna be okay
In the end, everybody needs a Ken.
I love how we can sit around saying nothing at all
Help choose when you shop for shoes,
Make me tall,
(Ken: Anything for you, Barbie)
Try lattes, new Pilates,
Seaweed facial too,
It’s all included,
With you!

No comments:
Post a Comment