Thursday, March 14, 2013
Proud
Tonight was my first parent teacher interview for Chlo. When in the world did she get so big? Sometimes she is still a baby in my mind, anyway, tonight I sat down with Mrs. Brown to discuss Chloe's progress. I was so proud to hear what she had to to say. Proud to hear she has met not only the JK requirements, but the SK requirements as well. She is independent, follows instructions, but I was most pleased to hear her teacher say that she talks about her family all the time. Her artwork in class reflects it, and she uses our names often. Her teacher said that was so nice to see. I love my big girl. I remember when I was really little, if I wanted something really bad I would say to my mum "Please, please my whole family???"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment