How is it that I have over 200 hundred posts in this blog, and not one dedicated to my dearest companion? My Ollie.
Let this record show that I love this little dog of mine with all my heart. He was our first baby when we thought we may not have any babies. He is so in tune with our family. He is long suffering when it comes to the kids chasing him, teasing him, playing ridiculous games with him, etc. He is the best baby gate ever. When I am upstairs in the laundry room he will block the top of the stairs so Claire can't go down. She gets really mad at him for this. He has no idea of boundries or personal space. He sleeps in our bed every night. We kick him out to his own bed at least 4 or 5 times a night, yet I always wake up with him curled up on top of my legs. He figures anyone would love to have him on their chest any time. He will bark at a squirrel in a tree for an hour. He has boxing matches with sofa cushions. He is adorable. He is loving. He is loud. And I really, really love him. Like a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment