As much as I have slowed down and taken it easy this fall, and promised myself I would not over schedule, there is no avoiding the chaos that is December.
And I usually love it. But throw in a 4 day trip to Utah for Darryl's 30th and me going to Cardston for a wedding for 4 days, and things get a little crazy, but we'll manage. We are hosting 2 adult parties and one kid party for Chlo here this year, so that'll be fun. I love having people over at Christmas. I love stuffing a turkey while Harry Connick Jr is playing in the back ground. I love the smell of gingerbread, clementines and cranberry ginger ale and all that good stuff. There is no greater time of year. I love holidays, I love Jesus, put those two things together and I'm a happy lady.
Now I'm going to make a mile long to-do list to make sure I'm organized enough to enjoy all the goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment