
We watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at least once a day around here. Chlo and Carter are a little obsessed. We refer to it now in everyday life. When Carter puts his scarf on he says he's just like Charlie. Chlo stretches her gum and says she's just like Violet. I asked Chlo if she wanted sour cream on her taco salad last night and she said "I love when Violet's Dad says "with sour cream baby" in the movie Mom!" Carter asks me to sing the ompa lompa songs all day long. They both are constantly singing the line "Willy Wonka makes everything he bakes, satisfying and delicious" Those last two words are a little tricky for them and it always make me laugh. I love the movie too, parts of it are a little strange, but I'll I'm so glad it's something other than Barney.
P.S. Chlo is loving the Shirley Temple movies she got from Papa for Christmas too, and quite often when she asks me to put a movie on, she accidentally asks for "Shirley Wonka" We both laugh every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment