Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In Tune

My mom is a big believer in "putting it out to the universe", (aka our Heavenly Father) when you need something, whether it be big or small.

Even though I didn't vocalize my needs this week, I have had so many gentle reminders that my Heavenly Father is aware of me.

I was thinking how tired I was of looking at my bulletin board in my kitchen, with outdated wedding invites and bent pictures. No big deal, but I had thought of how it bothered me 2 or three times last week. Wouldn't you know I got a beautiful birth announcement, a New Year's card and a darling 1st birthday invite this week? A small thing, but so nice.

I (when I say I, I really mean Chlo)lost one of my favourite earrings this week. I am missing tones of earrings, my guess is they are either in a purse in the playroom or down the vent in my bathroom. It was really irritating me this week.

And boom, a beautiful cloth bag filled with cute, new earrings from my BFF Thursday night.

I saw amazing chocolate cupcakes on Pinterst with orange icing and a slice of Terry's chocolate orange on top. I wanted to make them, but I thought, where the heck am I going to get a chocolate orange now that Christmas is done? Boom, my BFF gave me one of those this week too!!

I am so grateful to have a good friend who is so in tune with what I need. For over a decade, she has been able to make me laugh, pick me, and give me a reality check when I need it. I am really lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment