Thursday, April 28, 2011

The last few weeks.....


Us ladies had a fun dinner out and enjoyed watching the last BYU game, even though they lost in OT. The four of us have been friends for years, and there is always a lot of laughs when we get together. I love nights like that when the hours fly by. We usually get kicked out of whatever resturant we go to because it's closing time.



I don't know why I don't have any good pictures of the ladies who were at these lovely parties, but the food was so beautiful! We had a baby shower for my friend Wendy's new baby girl at Kelly's, and a birthday party for my friend Kathy here at the house.

After going to hear Sister Cook of the YW General Presidency speak, Auntie Char came back to our house for a sleepover and Chloé loved her vintage boots.




Bike riding, movie watching in my bed and potty training have been happening a lot lately. Chloé has been getting some potty rewards in my desparate attempts these days, including princess rings.


SOOOOO lucky I got to go to Buffalo overnight with my BFF who has lost so much weight (so proud of her) to buy her some new clothes. We have been friends since grade 10 and she is up there with my favourite people to spend time with. She is hilarious and honest and it was so fun to spend the weekend with her. Always an adventure. Before we left she brought some easter goodies for the kids. Auntie Ceilidh came with Melissa to stay and help Darryl when I was gone and my kids are always so sad when she leaves. Every kid should have a cool 18 year-old to hang out with. Other than Day and I, I would say she is the only one who doesn't tire of my kids energy. Anytime I texted Darryl to see how the weekend was going, he would just say "Ceilidh is a machine! She is so good with the kids" Our friends Matt and Mandy poPped in on the weekend too, and Chloé loved sharing her barbies with "Tiny Baby Olivia"


My Grandpa and Grandma came down with a rocking horse my Grandpa made for my babies and they just loved it. I am really that my kids have 10 grandparents/great-parents that love them and that they know so well. In the last 6 weeks my kids have had the chance to spend time with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment