Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chloé Speak and Carter's new toy



Carter got puffers today. Yuck. I hate that he has to have these steroids twice a day, but for two months now he has had trouble breathing and multiple coughing fits through the night, and now with the seasons changing he has a lot of trouble breathing so after putting it off for too long, he made the trip to the dr today. I was happy it wasn't more croup or broncitis, and also that after 3 times he doesn't seem to mind the aero chamber over his face all that much. My poor baby. Chlo loves to help him fill up the cool mist vapourizer every night with ice. By the time we do all the puffs, the vapourizer, Chlo's eczema creams, my diclectin and vitamins, I feel so grateful to have healthy children. I don't know how moms with kids with cancer or other illnesses do it, it would be so hard.

Chloé Speak:
pepperoni - pita ponies
Happy Easter - Happy Birthday Weaster
Carter - Tarter
Diaper - Bieber

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha anyone else find it hilarious that diaper translates to Bieber??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly enjoy "pita ponies". Love it!

    ReplyDelete