There is a lot of similarities in my pregnancy regardless of whether it's a girl or a boy. I need about 16 hours of sleep a day in the first and third trimester, (doesn't happen but it would be so nice) In the second I have a lot more energy. I am barfy till the 8th month, then by that time by hips hurt so bad (due to big babys who seem to sit in the same uncomfortable spot) I seem to forget about the barfiness in the ninth month. I never feel a lot of movement, I don't think I've ever felt a distinct kick. Carter more than Chloe for sure though, I never felt that girl move, maybe a handful of times my entire pregnancy. If I wasn't so huge and and throwing up, I think I could've been on one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows. I crave the same foods with all three pregnancies. Oranges, deli sandwiches, milkshakes, turkey dinner, Mcdonalds, eggs, toast with cheese whiz, any kind of meat, (as long as I don't have to cook it) cereal, especially Strawberry All Bran bites and Mini Wheats, pasta salad, KFC, Taco Bell fries supreme, grapes, california and chicken terriaki rolls, Mr. Greek and crossiants. I CANNOT under any circumstances chew a piece of gum, or brush my teeth in the morning before eating cereal first without throwing up. I have never felt a huge connection to the baby during pregnancy. That bond begins the second I see their sweet face, but until then I don't feel a whole lot emotionally. I start to feel a little once I know the sex of the baby, but it really doesn't hit me till the delivery room. But I can't wait to meet this little one. He/she will tip the scales of gender balance in our family. This is it for us, so it will be our forever "baby". I can't wait to meet him/her, drink it all in slowly, the nursing, the cuddles, the late nights and enjoy every moment.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Pregnancy
There is a lot of similarities in my pregnancy regardless of whether it's a girl or a boy. I need about 16 hours of sleep a day in the first and third trimester, (doesn't happen but it would be so nice) In the second I have a lot more energy. I am barfy till the 8th month, then by that time by hips hurt so bad (due to big babys who seem to sit in the same uncomfortable spot) I seem to forget about the barfiness in the ninth month. I never feel a lot of movement, I don't think I've ever felt a distinct kick. Carter more than Chloe for sure though, I never felt that girl move, maybe a handful of times my entire pregnancy. If I wasn't so huge and and throwing up, I think I could've been on one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows. I crave the same foods with all three pregnancies. Oranges, deli sandwiches, milkshakes, turkey dinner, Mcdonalds, eggs, toast with cheese whiz, any kind of meat, (as long as I don't have to cook it) cereal, especially Strawberry All Bran bites and Mini Wheats, pasta salad, KFC, Taco Bell fries supreme, grapes, california and chicken terriaki rolls, Mr. Greek and crossiants. I CANNOT under any circumstances chew a piece of gum, or brush my teeth in the morning before eating cereal first without throwing up. I have never felt a huge connection to the baby during pregnancy. That bond begins the second I see their sweet face, but until then I don't feel a whole lot emotionally. I start to feel a little once I know the sex of the baby, but it really doesn't hit me till the delivery room. But I can't wait to meet this little one. He/she will tip the scales of gender balance in our family. This is it for us, so it will be our forever "baby". I can't wait to meet him/her, drink it all in slowly, the nursing, the cuddles, the late nights and enjoy every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading your pregnancy food list almost made me wish I was pregnant!
ReplyDeleteGood grief! Is there anything you DON'T crave? hahaha Just kidding, but that's quite the list!
ReplyDelete....you remind me of how thrilled I am that I keep not getting pregnant... O:-) hahaha