Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tidbits

I love seeing my kids when they wake up in the morning. But brushing their teeth and tucking them in gives me that "Christmas Eve" kind of giddy, excited, happy, anticipation feeling knowing the next few hours are all my own.

Chloé prefaces every holiday greeting with Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Valimtimes, Happy Birthday 'Ween, Happy Birthday Merry Christamas.....

I wish I could think of something cute to write about Carter, but all I can think of right now is how much it drives me crazy when he pours the bath water all over the floor over and over and over again. We are going to have a hole in our living room ceiling very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gavin does that.. Makes me nuts.. I started closing the curtain and peeking in at an angle!! Gives my neck a cramp.. but then he is free to splash... hahaha. Happy Birthday blog!! haha. so cute! XO

    ReplyDelete