Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer Wrap Up


I know it is almost October, but I do want to really quickly record some of the fun things we did in August, because I just realized I posted nothing about that whole month! So, reader's digest version, we had a birthday party for all of the summer birthdays at my Gran's house (Carter enjoyed his first slice of pizza)

Darryl and I had 2 very fun-filled kid weekends where we went to a production of "Savior of the World", second one from the left in the back row is my brother's girlfriend Emily.Jake Sherlock's wedding reception, had dinner with Mike and Char and the drive in. We really are spoiled by our parents when in come to sleepovers with our babies.



Lots of fun sleepovers with Auntie Ceilidh and Uncle Tay.

Pool Party with the Island Lake Public School girls, lots of potty training and big girl panties,(still working on that one)

Lots of dinners with friends and all their kids at our house. We LOVE having a playroom now, that makes it so much easier to do! Playing Barbies with cousins, lots of crafts, Uncle Tay's baseball games, and first time buying ice cream from the truck at Gran's.



Rainforest Cafe for the first time, they LOVED it so much. We had a fun day shopping in the city. Chloé tried on every piece of jewelry in H&M.



Our friends Matt and Mandy blessed their sweet baby Olivia, Cousin Hudson turned one, we enjoyed feeding the missionaries a lot, Nana is renovating an old house and turning it into a pre-school, which Chloe will start in January.



(these three feel the need to pull their pants up as high as they can whenever they get together, don't ask me why)We had a trip to the temple, celebrated 6 years of marriage by getting some family photos taken, saw the musical South Pacific, and lots of trips to the splash pad. There, I think that's all the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment