My sweet little lady will be two next month and I can hardly believe it.
How I love this darling girl of mine. There are so many things I love about her I think I better list them.
I love how she has one long ringlet behind each of her ears
I love how she gets so excited about something I mention and then she doesn't let me forget I mentioned it. ie. Me: "Want to go watch the boys (her cousins) play soccer with daddy tonight?"
Her:(arms in the air) "Dets go!!!" Ya ya ya ya ya ya (over and over again in my face)
I love how she loves having her toes painted, lips glossed, earrings in, hair done, dress on (a girl after my own heart)
I love how she is starting to "take care" of her dollies. Blankies on, soothers in etc.
I love how if we forget to pray before a meal or after we put her in her crib for the night she will fold her arms and say "ooooh, oh man, pwayer!oooh no"
I love how as anytime I get dressed and look somewhat decent she assumes we're leaving the house to go somewhere (even if that's not the case) and heads for the closet for her shoes.
I love how she likes everyone together in the same spot (under the same blanket, princess tent etc.) and will question if someone is missing. Ollie? Daddy? Here? And I love how she squeals with delight when they come and join us.
I love how in her mind anyone with a beard is Santa and any man over 40 is Grandpa
I love how she loves to see the chapel and gets so excited to go in and cries if we're just driving by.
She is the best two year old girl anyone could ask for and I am so lucky she is mine.
To celebrate this sweet two year old we had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party this weekend.
She is the sweetiest two year old!
ReplyDelete