Friday, June 18, 2010

Life....








Too long since I have posted, I don't even know where to begin. Carter was in a baby fashion show at the international center, too cute, went to Time Out for Women there too with some friends, such a good time. Went to a couple baby showers for my good friend Val who will welcome her little one any day now. We moved! After hours of drawing for Darryl and showing me blueprint after blueprint, I was finally able to see his vision come to life. The last time he designed our house he assured me I would like it and I did. This time he promised I would love it and I do. I suck at envisioning things before they are completed. Moving also sucks. That was a bit of a challenge with 2 under 2, but we did it. We love our new house and the space that we have. It's been fun to entertain family and friends. We also love having Uncle Dylan living with us. He is going to be with us while he attends Humber College in the fall. Uncle Kyle got married, so fun to dress the kids and get some great wedding photos, and lots of good friends from out of town for the event, which made the wedding so much fun. My kids are hilarious these days. Chloe is so big! I feel like she is learning new words everyday, and started to put together little sentences ie. "Oh no Ollie peed!" I can't believe she is going to be 2 next month. Carter started to crawl last week, he is on the move these days, I can't keep up with him. He is 3 months ahead of his sister in this department, and now that I know what I have ahead of me once they start to move, I'm less then thrilled about it, but he is so dang cute pulling himself along on his little belly, and I am understanding more and more about the world of "boys". My sweet sweet Ollie dog has not been well, and after some scary surgery this week, he is on the mend. We almost lost him, but we're hopping he pulls through. We don't consider ourselves "dog" people or animal people for that matter, but this little puppy has got this entire family wrapped around his tiny paw. Spent a lot of time with good friends this month, which I am always grateful for, and as a family we are anticipating a fun, relaxing summer. There's a little update. Oh yeah, I got a Blackberry. I'm so hip.

3 comments:

  1. You are SOOOOOO hip. I love it. Love the update too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are hip heather!! I also loved the update. I haven't seen you in so long, it is nice to hear about whats going on! So sorry about your puppy..I'm glad he is ok! I didn't think I was a dog person either, until Ben passed away..that hit me harder then I thought..but at least you don't have to worry about that! We really have to get together! I am planning on having the girls over to my place this summer so you better be there! Can't wait to see your house either!!

    miss you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I always love an update, even if the news isn't new! Here's to Ollie making a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete