Monday, February 8, 2010

We haven't disappeared



I have fallen way behind in the blogging world, but I have returned. We had are first crazy experience of having sick kids, and in this case, sick parents as well. In 10 days we had 7 prescriptions. After 3 chest, 2 sinus, 2 ear and 1 eye infections, we are all one hundred percent again. Thank goodness! My mum moved in for 5 days, and I really don't know how we would've survived otherwise. She did everything(literally) and that helped us recover much faster than we would've otherwise.

Things around here are pretty good, my little babies seem to get bigger and bigger everyday. Carter is so sweet, nothing makes him smile more than Chloé, Ollie and Elmo. He is huge and getting bigger every second and I love him to bits. He is always so happy and smiley. Chloé is hilarious. Demanding, but hilarious. Her favourite things lately include talking to Gran on the phone, Strawberry Shortcake (smelling her head constantly is a favourite past time)and eating. And eating and eating. "Num nums" and "Nuther one" (which means another one) are the phrases most used in our house these days.

Had some really fun playdates with kids and some with just moms these past few days, and I am just really grateful for good friends and good and good examples. Those little outings help keep me sane. My soon to be sister-in-law is staying with us too. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is awful! I'm glad you're all feeling. It was good to see you on Sunday, even if we didn't really chat! Love the pictures. Your kids are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete