Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Favourite Day of the Year



I love Valentine's Day more than anything! I'm not one to go crazy for every holiday. Actually you would be very disappointed if you checked this blog for cute craft ideas and holiday tips, but I do enjoy the day all about love. We had a lovely Saturday decorating, crafting and baking. Not all of our baking was a success, but we didn't really mind and lots of it was good:) It was just fun to be together just the 4 of us.The best part of the day was when the kids were in bed and we ordered sushi and watched the NBA skills competition. I feel really lucky. I love my valentines.

2 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's day too! I think it will be even more fun when are girls are older! I love pink and red stuff. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie girl - blogs are fun aren't they! I'm looking forward to march break, and the summer and some hanging out time for Chloe and Kate!

    ReplyDelete