Chloé makes me laugh everyday, but she has a few things she does right now that are so cute that I never want to forget
I love how she calls Carter "Baby Ow" When we went to get her 18 month shots, Carter got his 2 month shots, and for days after Chloé told everyone "Baby ow" and then it just stuck and became her name for him.
I love how she get SOOOOO excited for the Dixie cups of water in Nursery at church.
There is nothing she likes better.
I love how the first/last things she says everyday is "Baby? Numnums?"
I love how she has made up names for all the Sesame Street characters.
LaLa -Elmo
B-Burb - Big Bird
RRRRRRRRRR -Cookie Monster
I love how she pretends to blow and says "appy, appy" (happy birthday) when ever she sees a candle, fire, steam, etc.
I love how when I say "No" to anything, she nods her head yes and says "one?"
I love how anytime her blankie is out of sight she runs in circles saying "Uh oh"
I love my Lady.
Awe, she is so cute! Kids say the cutest things.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! She's such a cute lady!
ReplyDelete