Monday, January 4, 2010

Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins



Our kids are really lucky to have 10 living grandparents and great-grandparents that they see often. How awesome is that? Today I was so grateful to my mum who helped me out with my 2 crazy babies all day today. We had a great time playing with the kids and just hanging out. Why are kids so much better behaved for their grandparents?? I had plans to shop with a friend and leave my girl with my mum today, but due to some nasty weather we didn't venture into Toronto. But I did spend the day at my parents with the kids. I am so thankful that I have them close by to learn from and have their help and support. I feel like our kids are so fortunate to have all their grandparents, 5 aunts, 5 uncles and 7 cousins all so close by. We love spending time together and I love seeing our kids develop these different relationships within the family. Our families are far from perfect, there are good times as well as tough times. But man, we have it pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment