Sometimes I wonder if this little man thinks "What the heck I'm I doing in this family??" Between his sister suffocating him with hugs, kisses, toys, blankets,(and Mandarin orange slices yesterday)me spilling my ice water on his sweet little sleeping face, and his dad sitting on him last night, I wonder if he wants out. I hope not :)
Never, he is sooo lucky to have youg guys as parents. I have had the same thought about Kayla before. I remember when she was like 2 weeks old I was napping on the couch with her while Macy was watching a movie, and then I woke up to Macy asking me if she can have a can of pop. When I said no she dropped it (totally by accident) right on Kayla's head. Poor thing, I thought forsure she'd rather be in another family...lol!
ReplyDeletelook at that dimple! So Cute!
ReplyDeleteI once split orange juice on Kael!