Tuesday, October 28, 2014

There's nobody else like you.



Wow, my baby sure isn't a baby. Three is big. Three is a real kid. And I sure do love you, you feisty girl of mine and let me tell you why Claire Bear.

You are not at all interested in potty training, which is crazy to me because your brother and sister had themselves trained by two and a half, but you do most things when YOU want and in your own time. And I kinda love that about you. You still have a love for all things dairy. Milk, cheese, yogurt, these are your hourly requests. "Yogurt drink Mom! Square cheese Mommy! Yogurt tube! Nilla yogurt! "Cheesestring now!"You are still totally obsessed with your two favourite things, Frozen and Nauvoo. We went for a check up at the doctor's this week and you asked if you could sing her a song from "Just Plain Anna Amanda" a pioneer show we saw back in July. I took about 40 seconds of video from that show and you have watched that video a million times. You love to sing it for anybody at anytime, no stage fright.

Claire's version of Anna Amanda:
"If your name is Amanda
Charles,Todd or Sue
You were made an obiginal
So don't be copy
Life get loppy
It's time you forget
Nobody like you!"

There is nobody else like you my love. You and I have the luxury of spending every afternoon alone together. And you get to have your dad all to yourself 2 mornings a week. You get a lot of attention and a lot of love. You come on all my errands and sit sweetly in the cart. You patiently sit in a chair while I get my eyebrows waxed. You quietly sit in on our YW presidency meetings for hours. You sweep the floor, help with the laundry and clean with me. You come out with me and Daddy for sushi. I sooooo love that you invite me to your "house" (the playroom) everyday for "party time" and I'm not quite sure what I will do without you next year when you are at school everyday.

I love you Claire Bear, and you will always be my baby, whether you are 3 or 33.

1 comment: