My sweet, precious, forever baby.....
How in the world have you already turned 2 years old? Unbelievable. Slow down!! You are desperate to be a big girl. You do anything and everything your big siblings do. Your excitement when they come home is adorable. You are similar to your siblings in your strong, confident, independent, yet co-operative personality. You love your bottle and have no plans to give it up anytime soon. You love to talk and have lots to say, but you often son't say your first syllables and we love it. It's hilarious."I old it" is something you say quiet often around your new cousin Griffinn when you want to hold him. You looooove him and you love all babies. Real ones, fake ones, pictures of babies, you go nuts for them. I love it. Can't wait for you to meet Baby Spencer coming next month.
I joke that you are my favourite child. That may not be exactly true, but my goodness, there is something so endearing about you and your hazel eyes. I love how you constantly tell me you love me. I love how you say good morning to each of us as you come down the stairs. I love how you say Yoee and Yarter.
You love Ollie and out of all you kids, you are the most attached to him. Lots of time you will save your last bite of what your eating for him. Speaking of food, you basically live on dairy. I dont know how much yogurt is too much, but I'm pretty sure you exceed the daily recommended amount every day. The yogurt, along with the endless begging for cheese strings and milk babas makes for a lot of trips to the dairy aisle. You love coming grocery store with me and pushing a little cart. I love that time, just the two of us in the afternoons when the others are at school. You pick up the foods you love then look a me and say "You ant one Mom? K." And even I say no, you put one in my cart and one in yours.
I love you my darling girl. So happy you will always be my baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment