Wow, where in the world do I start? You are 4. 4 is huge. 4 is a real kid, never again to be mistaken for a toddler. You will go to JK in the fall. Yikes. UNreal. You are such a delight, and let me tell you why....
You are hilarious, and I should carry a notebook at all times to write down your Chloeisims, because you will make up a hilarious phrase, Dad and I will quote it for a week and then I forget it! (Char's fave's include, You should sleepover, we got lucky charms, Dollarama 469" and Der's no one in the bank!)
You love collecting your stuff, switching purses for every occasion imaginable, making piles in your closet of different jewelry and lip gloss. You love chicken wings and Popsicle
You are so smart, you don't miss a trick. You have such a great sense of humour. Late last night you crawled in between Dad and I in bed and asked "So where's the chips?"
Every night you asked Daddy to sing the "Jesus"one (Jesus once was a little child) and you ask me for 2 butterfly kisses and girl talk. You tell me something happy and something sad, you ask me what we are going to do in the morning and most importantly, we talk about what you want to wear. This is always very important to you. Heaven help me when you're a teenager.
I love you so much my darling 4 year old girl, but not only that, I really enjoy your company. You make me laugh everyday. I love watching you do all your ballet, tap, gymnastics and swimming. Especially the swimming. You are like a little fish, and you really are comfortable in the water. I was a little sad to watch you graduate pre-school last month, but so happy to read in your report card about how you are such a natural leader. All this time I thought you were just bossy!
So proud of you my love, and know that nobody loves you like I do.
Yay! Sweet fun lively lovely Chloe!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! And you straightened her hair in the picture! Makes her look older already!
ReplyDelete