Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Angel has his Wings




That's how my cousin worded it on on Facebook today, and how true that is. Today we lost my Uncle John. He had a massive heart attack on the weekend while he was curling, and after no brain activity his family decided to pull the plug today. I was sad to lose him, but more sad for my sweet Grandma. He was her brother and they were very close. He was her only sibling and her only living relative. When we blessed Claire a few weeks ago, she missed it because he and his wife were coming for a visit and she felt she should spend the time with him, and I'm so glad she did.

His father died when he was only 5, so I like to think of them having a sweet reunion today along with his mother.

Love you Uncle John, Rest peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment