Anyone who knows me knows I have very little love/appreciation for the outdoors. But I must say these past few days I have throughly enjoyed spending mornings in my own backyard. Darryl worked so hard on it this spring, and I am reaping the benefits. Plus, just because I don't like the outdoors, doesn't mean I want my kids to be that way, so I feel like in a country with such long winters, I owe it to them to spend as much time outside with them when the weather has been so beautiful.
This makes your backyard look HUGE! I love the fire thing - what is it?
ReplyDeleteI love it too, it's just a fire pit we picked up at Home Hardware
ReplyDeleteWe invited ourselves over to play in Terri-Ann's lovely backyard, now it looks like we need to invite ourselves over to yours!!
ReplyDeletePlease come! Maybe I will have all the ladies over again one of these days before this summer is through :)
ReplyDelete